Sunday, January 28, 2007

Its raining this morning

We woke up at 5:30am with the hopes of seeing the sunrise at Machu Picchu (around 6:30am) but unfortunately its cloudy and raining this morning. Hopefully it will clear up in an hour or two and we can go try to climb Hauyna Picchu, the large mountain you see in the distance in most of the Machu Picchu pictures. I'm scared of heights and its pretty intense, but I think I can handle it.

Over the night I was able to upload 50 of our favorite pictures from the trip so far. You can view them by clicking the link below...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Josh - the link isn't working.

404 NOT_FOUND
Unable to process request.

It's beautiful! So glad the weather held out for you on Machu Picchu!

johnengler said...

Man I envy you guys. Looks like you're having a blast... looking forward to seeing you get the photos working.